March 12, 2008

ah, gratitude

I was just checking out my usual run, and was looking at the shiksa's site, and lo and behold, in her list of daily web pages is one titled "Dag's Place"
If there was a smiley on blogger showing the excitement of a 17 yr old boy it would be right here.

That just made my day :)
And what made my day yesterday was the incredable ending of "The Usual Suspects", great movie.
back to my gratitude, Shiksa, i tip my hat to you, though it is actually somwhere about 7 feet above my head an maybe a little to the right since its hanging on the chair in my room. anyways i must be going, so auvoir to all!

Dag Out!

6 comments:

Duamuteffe said...

Ah, good old Keyser Soze. Good choice, kiddo.

Megin said...

Usual Suspects? Excellent. And no need for thanks- least I can do is give my little brother props now and again.

Bravo001 said...

props are quite awesome, and congrats on making the list. I know how awesome that is!

Dagdamor said...

it was a real good movie, and props are indeed awesome. haha, it took me forever to get that soze was him! :)

Duamuteffe said...

Sure, just ruin it for everyone who comes to your blog without having seen the movie #laughs#

Dagdamor said...

i didn't say who him was, and considering the size of my blogger following and the percent chance that most of my following will already have seen the movie, i feel no guilt for it