April 12, 2008

ACHTUNG!

My esteemed colleague Aliza has pointed out an important and relevant fact, i happen to be boring. thats it, i am not an entertaining person most of the time, mostly because that involves effort on my part, which is an immediate "okay, screw this..." indicator. seriously, thats what happens, little light pops up on the control panel in my head, then the underpaid smuck who works there goes to his supervisor to ask what to do, and moments before my brain goes into terminal meltdown cycle they decide to press the shiny red 'ABORT' button. At this point i decide that the action/event at hand is just not worth it and walk away pondering what a lombax weilding a shotgun riding on the back of a giant walrus on a cosmic roller-coaster wilst fighting off numerous gorilla ninjas and a panda bear with a squirt gun would look like. this entire operation lasts about 2 seconds. anyways, the fact remains that i have some serious boring tendancies to take care of once i feel like it, and now i have to take a shower...
Dag out.

3 comments:

Duamuteffe said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to see a drawing of the shotgun-gorilla-ninja escapade.

Dagdamor said...

perhaps i will draw it sometime

Eckley29 said...

I'm your esteemed colleague... YAY! I have a purpous..