August 25, 2009

huh...

so this is what college is like? okay.

my first few days have gone smoothly. the cafeteria food is AWESOME and all u can eat. the campus is beautiful this time of year, but the hills are killing me. I'm still waiting on a couple of books, which is starting to annoy, but they should be here soon. I can't wait to start working.
I LOVE HI SPEED INTERNET!
and also worthy of note, Frank Warren, the guy who made Post Secret will be here sometime this winter, which is really cool, i just know some of you like PS

7 comments:

Megin said...

Surviving thus far? :)

Dagdamor said...

barely :D

yeah, i'm doing okay, but i wouldn't mind a little company :D

Megin said...

Drop an email with your contact info and we'll stop by and take you out for food, and groceries if you need- I remember class schedules that didn't allow you time to eat. :)

Megin said...

What's the schedule for the extended birthday weekend???

Dagdamor said...

over...
sorry i didn't check this page in awhile :D

Duamuteffe said...

Happy slightly late birthday!

Dagdamor said...

Thanks daum :D