February 25, 2008

Con't from Dreamweaver

Read my last post first or this won't make sense,
so then the shot zooms in to me and my pal as we load up on grenades that looked oddly like a wine cooler where the top pops of to detonate. Another Visual Aid:

















and in the next shot is what i believe is called a cowboy duck in movie making, there is a shot, a different shot, then quick switch back to first shot but actor has by then ducked into the picture from offscreen for cheap scare tactic, A last visual aid:

alls asudden they were everywhere, i tried to take them out with a Flash/Bang but i was too late, my friend never had a chance :( I don't know if i survived or not because i woke up again and had to go to school.
And today i fell asleep after school and had a dream that i was walking around in Titusville and we were just walkin and then my friends left and i was just walkin along, then i came to a place that was kinda like a parkinglot that would be behind the Kwik Fill but it was a house and a car pulled up and out stepped two guys that i thought i recognized from school that graduated like 2 years ago and the one see me ands like hey, i said hi and he said something like "Whens anything going to happen dude?" and i was like i don't know. and then two more cars pulled up and were full of college students and they were all excited and had stuff to do and everything and i just walked away... it was kindof depressing.

7 comments:

Megin said...

And in a complete aside from weird dreams...

Here's a kitty I thought you'd enjoy. http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/02/26/funny-pictures-i-farts-in-yor-genral-direkshun/#comments

I know this will set off Python jokes for the rest of the day, but you needn't thank me. *grins and winks*

Dagdamor said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
that was hilarious, i thank you much despite your modesty, i was laughing while on the phone with aliza and she said it sounded like a half-evil, half-drunk laugh :D

Megin said...

Now you see why I check ICHC three times a day, at least. It's my sanity break.

Megin said...

And it isn't nice to creep out your girlfriend over the phone. Shame! *grin*

Dagdamor said...

I don't think she was creeped out... completely. btw, todays XKCD: http://xkcd.com/389/ thought you'd enjoy it if you haven't already seen it :D

Duamuteffe said...

These comics rule, by the way. I still vote you set up your own Keenspace site.

Also, speaking of dream comics:

Slow Wave

Megin said...

I've never stumbled, but I do get mighty irritated when CD's skip and throw me off when I'm singing along. ;)