July 7, 2008

i love it...

so i'm sitting here reading a webcomic called The Zombie Hunters and i thought of something i could post, i really love backlogging. its just so great, getting the story to flow by like that, and comics that have been running for a long time like Girl Genius left me with weeks of entertainment, every opportunity i could get i'd be on. and then the comic just ends, no more next button to press, and i am sad. but enough about me, and more about this new comic i found. http://www.thezombiehunters.com/index.php?strip_id=1

i really like it, good artwork, lots of extras, the artist has a DA, and........
oh no... I'M AT THE END OF THIS ONE TOO! but its still great, one more awesome comic to add to my ever growing nonexistant list of comics that i alternately update and forget about.


-must find something to do with my life
*adds to nonexistant life list*

8 comments:

Penguino pepper said...

I just had a look at that strip. I wouldn't directly say it's my type, as I prefer mindless violence, and my incredibly short attention span didn't help matters, to tell the truth, I'm surprised I've been able to get this far typing the comment. It's a surprise I haven't just run off to see what's going on outside...

Ooh, look, a fly!!!!

Eckley29 said...

wow... you and Dag here are a bit alike... short attention span and the liking of mindless violence... the short attention span... thats not a lot but it's enough...

Penguino pepper said...

Why thankyou Happy! Well, I am a big fan of mindless vioence, as you pointed out, and my attention spa-
Wow, I didn't know this laptop had an off-button!! That's good ne-

Eckley29 said...

lol

Dagdamor said...

HEY! only i'm supposed to make her laugh. back off my territory for you find your face filled with spam pie!




MINE!

Penguino pepper said...

Hmm... Spam pie... I think I had a friend who tried that... Dag, would you like a piece of my speciality, thumb-tack pie?
\ /
\/
There you go!

Eckley29 said...

'S OK I still laugh at you Daggie mah boy...

Penguino pepper said...

Sorry, ma pie is a bit odd...