August 22, 2008

Alright, a return to the random stuff i'm thinking at the moment list:

i'm never going to finish my dragon sketch, BLAST!
my guess is that this is because i'm lazy
its SO nice having half the people in my house gone for 4 days
within 6 seconds of sighting him, dad can totally kill my happy mood
"Gone with the Blastwave" though short is a hilarious comic
insurance commercials are weird
ripping quotes from movies is awesome
pencil scans terribly
ripping quotes from firefly is awesomer, though more difficult for me
in the four days my parents were gone, we ate few proper meals, and i lost around 7 pounds :D
Buck Godot makes me mad when it doesn't update at midnight, and i'm starting to think this is a bad thing
okay, i had a third unprovoked nosebleed yesterday, in like 2 weeks, definately thinking thats a bad thing
watching the olympics in a foriegn country would be crazy cool
dirty rotten scoundrels was a funny movie
3:34 am, and its about time for bed, badly needed
night everybody

Dag out!

3 comments:

Bravo001 said...

Btw, I forgot to thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated! and yes, Thanks!

Dagdamor said...

anytime pal

Eckley29 said...

G'night