August 8, 2008

so much blood....

worstest nosebleed of my life.

i was trying to make a bowl of cereal and my nose felt funny, so i rubbed it and it just started flowing, filled up my hand, ran to the bathroom and turned all the water in the toilet red, not just a thin red tint but a real dark "blood" red, took like 5 minutes to stop it. largest bloodletting i've had in quite a while and it came from tiny vessels in my nose, imagine that :(

sigh, at least thats the worst of my problems, and i almost wrecked the boxtruck yesterday because dad kept messing with the radio and i was real tired of oldies :)

5 comments:

Dagdamor said...

and last sunday i was in St. Mary's unloading a house for an auction company from Pittsburgh, and Joe was backing up his 28 foot box truck, which caught and subsequently snapped off the limb of an old tree which fell directly at my head. fortunately i had put my hands up at just the right time and caught/pushed the log out of my general direction in time to save my fragile cranium. its been a good week :D

Anonymous said...

lol nice nice. Aperantly I bled in the shower this morning, but I didn't notice. My Aunt yelled at me because she found blood in there. *confused*

Bravo001 said...

That last comment was me. I don't know why it said anonymous. *more confused*

Dagdamor said...

lol, perhaps its just the beginning of humanities rapid descent into extinction at the hands of a hemophilia-like illness introduced by an unnoticed alien invasion!

Penguino pepper said...

Yeah... Sure Dag.